7. How many people are in each class?
The 2023/2024 class will have five residents.
The 2024/2025 class will have ten residents.
8. Can I work another job while in the resident program?
Yes, the resident program will consist of a 3-day work week + Sunday responsibilities. This allows residents to get a part-time job.
9. Will I be hired at Fellowship upon graduation from the program?
No. One of the goals of The Institute is to deploy gospel-centered individuals to the Church. One commitment of The Institute is to help residents figure out their best next step, whether entry to full-time ministry or pursuing higher education.
10. Can my residency count for academic credit?
We are currently working on making this an option. If you are currently in school and want to explore this, we will work with your school to develop a program that gives you credit for your residency.
11. What ministry tracks are offered?
2023/2024 - Kids, Students, Adults, Worship, Mobilization
2024/2025 - Kids, Middle School Ministry, High School Ministry, College Life, Young Adults, Adult, Worship, Tech, Mobilization Local Impact, Mobilization Global Impact, Comms, Care, Connections